Tuesday, August 13, 2013

#16 – Juggle

I'm staying for a couple of weeks in northern B.C. with my good friend Lindsay. Yesterday, I brought out my juggling balls to practice and mentioned that I need to start working on my tossing skills again after a hiatus. Lindsay said, "Nobody you could look at you right now and say you're not juggling." I think she's right. So I'm just going to cross this one off the list. I made a better video of my juggling back in April, but this is shorter and more to the point:


So I can confidently say I can juggle three balls, which was the original goal to begin with. I have no illusions of ever becoming the next Selyna Bogino or challenging Jason Garfield to a duel. He's the Ball Master. I am quite content to let him keep the title and move on to bigger and better things.

No comments:

Post a Comment